The ice cream parlour from the hit Netflix series is hitting the road, leaving behind the Starcourt Mall for the Metrocentre as part of a UK-wide tour. The streaming giant has teamed up with Pan-n-Ice to rustle up four exclusive ice cream flavours and a special hot chocolate that will be available to try at the pop-up event.
An ice cream truck inspired by the series’ iconic nautical parlour will stop off at the Metrocentre on Thursday, November 16, and is the only chance for fans to catch it in the North East. The tour kicks off in London before heading to Bath, Bristol, Cardiff, Liverpool and York, and continuing from Gatsehad on to Kent before finishing in Oxford.
Here are the five Stranger Things-inspired treats visitors can look forward to:
- The Upside Down Bubba – Warm red velvet cookie dough base topped with black cookies and hazelnut spread ice cream and red chocolate cracking shell
- The Cherry Rift – Warm brownie base topped with cherry ice cream and praline pecan pieces
- U.S.S Butterscotch – Warm sticky toffee waffle base topped with butterscotch ice cream, mini butterscotch pieces and a mini caramel waffle
- Hey Hawkins – Warm cookie dough base topped with mint chocolate chip ice cream, glace cherry and sprinkles
- Cocoa & Contemplation – Red hot chocolate topped with whipped cream and sprinkles
Back in Hawkins, Stranger Things creators the Duffer Brothers have confirmed that series five will be the last, following the release of season four in two volumes last year. Announcing the end of the series and teasing the final season, Matt and Ross Duffer previously said in a statement: “There are still many more exciting stories to tell within the world of Stranger Things; new mysteries, new adventures, new unexpected heroes.”
Read The Full Story Here: Source